Thursday, June 12, 2014

Selfie


Tom hates "selfies"...he doesn't even like the word.  But, I coax him into one during one of our many small planes rides.  Just a note to all, we are in Anchorage tonight, flying to Juneau in the morning to board a boat for some whale watching.  There is no internet access and limited cell phone coverage, so this may be the last of our blog until we return to Juneau on Friday, June 20th.  Maybe that is why they call Alaska the final frontier.  We managed to have cell phones and internet in Africa, but apparently not in the 49th state.  

On a personal note:  Zach, Tiff:  love you two so much and I really miss my baby girl.  Dad:  we will be on the boat Sunday without phone access so I'm wishing you a happy Father's Day.  You always encouraged me to be so adventurous...thank you for that.  You would absolutely love Alaska.  Love you, your FAVORITE daughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment